If you are using the same techniques on Google for the last several years, you may not be getting the best or optimal marketing strategies due to the new Google Algorithms.
- Select keywords and your ad show on search result pages
Use keywords that are directly related to your business (ie., “lady’s shoes”, “Muscle Cars”, “Kids Outdoor Events”) . Ads display on search pages for those keywords.
- Set a bid price for keywords
Google will help you understand how much your competitors are spending. Establish a daily pay per click (PPC) amount and show up on search result pages.
- Manage your advertising budget with no minimums or restrictions
You set a monthly limit on what you want to spend.
- Only pay when someone clicks on your ad
You are not charged for impressions (showing up in a search result), only when someone clicks on your ad.
Display Network Ads:
- The Google Display Network allows advertisers to place ads on a variety of partner sites
Ads that match a user’s interest show up on sites they browse on. (See sample graphic above)
- Contextual targeting automatically places ads on relevant websites
Use keywords that are directly related to your campaign (i.e., “used CNC machines”)
- Geo-targeting makes sure ads show up only in locations you choose
Choose a search radius with advanced demographics (i.e. 20 mile radius of Torrance, CA)
- Tracks clicks, conversions and purchases
Run reports that allow you to analyze visitor stats
All Google packages files are the property of Loco Media Group. Social Media package service terms are for a 6 month agreement. The client will provide all content for Google marketing in digital form (text, scans, photos, etc.) Client will maintain ownership of the content provided for each package. Marketing content provided by client and administrative access will be returned to client upon account closure. Any graphic content (i.e. pictures, banners, wed design) created by Loco Media Group, will be the property of Loco Media Group.